Buddy List

willdo-1 don.williams at pp.inet.fi
Tue Nov 16 07:08:57 EST 2010

Hi,

I've been using Pidgin for about a week, to replace Live
Messenger whose adverts and animations were driving me crazy.
There are two things I'd like to change:

1) I would like to prevent the display of the profile icons (or
make them smaller) to reduce the vertical height of each line so
that more will fit on the screen;
2) and change the heading from "Buddy List" to "Contact List".

Are these things easily achieved with some existing plugin(s)?
I'm not ready to change source code and recompile. I'm not
capable (any more) of that.

Best,

Don

--