Bug?

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Wed Nov 17 21:30:58 EST 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 01:43:42PM +0700, Ден Quinoвски wrote:
> Hi, sorry for my english.
>
> I'm install  *Pidgin 2.7.5* (libpurple 2.7.5) offline version.
> My OS Windows 7.
> The problem is buddy list don't open when I click left mouse button  on icon
> on tray.
>
> Thanks for wonderful IM client.

Does anything happen? Does right-clicking bring up the menu? Does the
"Show Buddy List" item in that menu have a check next to it? Does the
checked status change when you left click the tray icon? Does it change if
you click the "Show Buddy List" entry?

I'm assuming you are clicking the small tray icon and not the normal
window icon (the ones where the taskbar buttons used to be)?

    -Etan