Invalid certificate authority signature

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sat Nov 20 15:21:08 EST 2010

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 07:32:40 -0600
Jennifer Ray <jray at lgdpc.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I LOVE using Pidgin WAY better than IM.  Please tell me how I can fix this.
> I have been all over the website trying to find the FIX for this
> issue.  Can you please point me in the right direction?  This just
> started yesterday morning and wouldn't allow me in all day until all
> of a sudden yesterday afternoon I was able to get in.  But now this
>  morning same thing.

The answer can be found here:

http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/12906#comment:39

It's not too difficult a process, but make sure that the .pem files you
download are renamed to remove the string before Microsoft_* in their
filenames.

If you need further help, please ask....

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde