problem with signing in

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Mon Nov 22 02:42:57 EST 2010

paha wrote:

> What that means? I already downloaded a newest version, and I still

The newest version was announced a little over an hour before you posted
this, and should compensate for the recent Microsoft change to the MSN
service.  Before this there were many reports, on the mailing list, bug
tracker, and probably main web site, explaining the problem.

If you are not talking about MSN, please identify the service into which
you cannot login.

--
David Woolley