Pidgin MSN Non Functional. SSL Certificate Error ( Recurring too ! )

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Nov 25 02:45:59 EST 2010

pheedme wrote:
> I dont have time to search forums for this bug, I know its a known

It's not a bug, unless you believe that clairvoyance is an essential
requirement for software developers.  It was an unannounced change in
the interface specification by Microsoft, an interface specification
which I believe is not fully in the public domain, and which Microsoft
would prefer not to be available to open source developers.

Also, saying that you are not prepared to search for answers before
asking is not a way to win friends amongst people who provide answers to
such questions.  Commercial organisations will accept such enquiries
because you have paid to be able to make them.  Most people providing
free support in their own time, just see it as an abuse of their time.

--
David Woolley