A question...

Andrej Atanasovski andrej_atanasovski at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 20:53:38 EST 2010

Hi Support Team,

Pidgin, you are the best alternative software for MSN and other chat clients.
Thank you very much for your existence. Since I have problem signing up with
Windows Live Messenger due to some error code which says: "Your contact list is
not ready, please try again!", I decided to leave WLM and try alternative
softwares and I immediately found Pidgin, a great IM tool. I got familiar with
your program and I like it. I'd like to ask you or give you the following
suggestion: I use several msn accounts, and because your software allows
multiple MSN logins, when I log into let's say 2-3 msn accounts, in my contact
list I see all contacts from all msn accounts I have logged in. This looks a
little bit messy, so I would like to have individual window for each msn account
I log in, where I can see which contact is in which msn account. The best
solution would be to make Pidgin runs as many times as the user wants and each
time the user will have to select which account he wants to use and in this way
he will have new window for each new account he uses. Btw is there possibility
that I can set different statuses (Available, Away, Busy etc.) for each msn
account I use? These are my questions so far and if anyone can help me or tell
me which plugin I should download for this or which option I should select in
Tools->Preferences, I would appreciate that information.

Thanks and best regards,
Andrej ;)