New account

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sun Nov 28 10:01:45 EST 2010

healthspark at aol.com wrote:

> Just tried to set up my new pigdin account....and in the Buddhies List

There is no such thing as a Pidgin account.  There are AOL accounts, MSN
accounts, Oracle in house XMPP accounts, MXit accounts, etc., etc.

> window....it is showing that my login is disabled because my password is
> incorrect?  I just set up the password....how might it be incorrect?

Turn on the debug window.  Its contents should give a clue, and will
tell us who the account is with.  Copy and paste it and post it back to
this mailing list.  Be careful to obscure your password.

Common problems are providing a domain name when one is not expected and
vice versa.

--
David Woolley