cannot unsubscribe

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Nov 30 17:09:13 EST 2010

The most likely reason for this problem is that you're not using the
correct email address to unsubscribe.  Our mailing list software
doesn't provide any distinction between "you tried to unsubscribe an
email address that was subscribed" and "you tried to unsubscribe an
email address that was not subscribed."

This sometimes means looking at the headers of the emails that you
receive in order to determine the address that the mailing list is
sending to.

--Mark