Give a menu option to open chat logs archive

V S Rawat vsrawat at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 23:31:28 EDT 2010

We can't go to chat logs archive folder in pidgin.

I think we need to give Ctrl-I or Buddies - View User logs and then
also it asks us to give individual username or alias whose archives we
wish to see.

It just doesn't take us to logs folder where we can choose by clicking
the mouse on relevant person archive.

It would help to have some way to just have an option that would take
us right to the archive folder. Say, to analyze what all archives are
there, or see archive of some user whom we have deleted to delete his
archive, or find out username of such a deleted user from his archive,
etc.

Thanks.
--
Rawat