Activation impossible, mot de passe incorrect

dAprilli-Gmail daprilli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 18:24:15 EDT 2010

Oh, I see, its depending on the protocole.
I just noticed there is a Google Talk "server"
But when I try to connect to a discussion group, I cannot access to a list
of availables groups (french = salon) How can I know where to connect ? I
have some friends in my list on Gmail to chat with but I don't know how to
chat with them: And ther is not very explicit documentation on that on the
net. As I indicate Google talk as "salon" I get a message indicating "wrong
XMMP Identifier" ...
???

Cordiales salutations
Mit freundlichen Grüssen