Problem with buddy name

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Wed Oct 20 10:29:38 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 10:07, Wolfe, Rick G x28837
<Rick.Wolfe at broadridge.com> wrote:
> Protocol is "Sametime".  Does this answer your question?

Please reply to the support mailing list instead of to me directly.

Yeah, it is the answer I was looking for.

The simple answer is that Sametime support is maintained via patches -
none of the current developers have access to a sametime server, nor
are they knowledgeable about the protocol.

If there isn't already a ticket for this particular issue, you can
file a ticket at at http://d.pidgin.im/newticket.

-D