help

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Fri Oct 22 23:24:37 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 10:03:09PM -0400, MOMO MOMO wrote:

> i think theres a mistake i dont use windows.
> i use ubuntu and there apears to be a bug  when i change to option "hide new IM conversations " to always
> when i click the the person that talked to me the window that is opened dosnt close at all

You set new IMs to hide, then you double click the person in your buddy
list to open the hidden IM window, what happens at that point? I didn't
quite follow.

It sounds like you are saying after you answer the IM the window doesn't
hide itself again automatically. If that's what you mean that's not how it
works.

    -Etan