Fw: Cant get mxit working on My N900

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 12:59:23 EDT 2010

You aren't very specific on the errors.

Did you install Pidgin from the repos in the App manager on your N900?
Does it install and run fine? If it does and you're only having issues
with the MXit plugin, you will have to talk to them about that.

-Michael

On 10/24/2010 12:56 PM Hugo Havenga <hugohavenga at yahoo.com> said unto
support at pidgin.im: