request

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Tue Sep 7 12:21:24 EDT 2010

Jeff Main spake unto us the following wisdom:
> http://pidgin.im/pipermail/support/2010-April/007261.html
>
> Hello, can you PLEASE remove this page, trying to mask my email address
> by using ( at ) does not work and still returns in search results for my
> email and name which is not desirable.

We cannot.  Furthermore, you will find that that message, and any
others you have sent to this (or most other) public mailing list(s)
are archived in dozens of places on the Internet, none of the rest of
which which we have control over.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.