Erro Pidgin

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Sep 9 02:34:11 EDT 2010

BRUNO SANTOS wrote:

> I detected a problem in the application and would like to help.
> When I type "?" In chat. Pidgin does not recognize this

Question mark works perfectly on  Pidgin 2.7.3, Windows XP SP3, MSN, UK
localised. What is your configuration?  Maybe your email program can't
cope with the character, either, and you didn't actually type a "?".

> character. If I type in notepad and paste in pidgin
> works perfectly.
>
> To enter "?" I use the CTRL ALT W

Control-Alt-W does nothing in either notepad or Pidgin.  On a quick
search I found no documentation suggesting it should do anything in
Pidgin and there are no standard control-Alt shortcuts in Windows.
Notepad doesn't seem to have any specific shortcuts.  What is your basis
for assuming that Control-Alt-W will do anything?

--
David Woolley