Log in issues

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri Sep 10 16:43:45 EDT 2010

Daniel Navarro wrote:

> For some reason, it is not letting me login.  The screen comes up for my

What is not letting you login?  MSN, Yahoo, etc., etc.  Which version of
Pidgin are you trying to use to log in to it?

> buddie list, but at the bottom it says "incorrect password."  Is there
> something that I need to do to correct this?

Supply the correct password?

A Pidgin debug log (as text) would probably help, work out why the
service thinks you are using the wrong password.

> Disclaimer
> The information in this email and any attachments may contain
> proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the
> addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby

The addressee is a multiply archived public mailing list!

--
David Woolley