How to disable right column snap-tiling feature

John Gage jhgnh1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 09:24:24 EDT 2010

Hi,

I would love to be able to disable the new feature that causes pidgin to
automatically
change it's size and position from what I manually set it to when I move the
buddy list
window near the top right portion of my screen.  (It snaps it to the right side,
and
extends the window all the way from the very top to the very bottom of the
screen.
This causes other windows to be shuffled out of the way, disabling my own
personal
window tile management).

My reason for this is I do not to lose the ability to use the entire right side
of the screen
for other things.

I think this behavior is new in 2.7.2.  Is there a way to disable it?

Thanks,
John