Hello

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Mon Sep 20 17:24:10 EDT 2010

romeo wrote:

> I have a question: i use ubuntu 10.04 and pidgin 2.7.4 devel but i can
> not send or receive files in Yahoo Messenger protocol, WHY ?

Why are you using a development version?  Development versions can be
expected to be buggy.

You need to provide the debug log contents, and, unless you are using
this version specifically to find bugs, you should be using the latest
released version.

If this is the only version that Ubuntu provide, you should ask them for
support.
--
David Woolley