not authorized?

Gina Continenza gina.contineza at logicpd.com
Wed Sep 22 11:51:59 EDT 2010

A user on Jabber is able to see me on her buddy list, and can contact me, but she does not show on my buddy list, nor can I buddy pounce her.  I can only respond if she initiates a conversation, and under her name it says "Not Authorized."  When I try to send her a re-request authorization, nothing comes up on her screen, and when she right clicks on my name, it does not show an option to Cancel Presence Notification, nor does she have the request authorization option in our conversation window.  We use Jabber/XMPP.  She has never had anyone initiate a conversation with her, so I do not think the issue is specific to me, but her whole account.  Any suggestions?