Controling which buddy is selected

Kristina gelicia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 12:55:12 EDT 2010

Hello, I saw the FAQ here:
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin#IgroupedmybuddiesintocontactscanIcontrolwhichoneisselected
but it doesn't seem to be working.

I have a buddy who has two yahoo accounts and an XMPP account. When I
mouse over, I see Yahoo Account 1, XMPP account, Yahoo Account 2 (not in
alphabetical order).

When I right click > Expand, I see XMPP account, Yahoo Account 1, Yahoo
Account 2 as I've changed.

When I double click the heading for the three accounts, it pulls up
Yahoo Account 1.

When I drop down Send To on the message screen, I see XMPP Account,
Yahoo Account 1, and Yahoo Account 2, but the middle one is selected.

Her status is available for all three accounts, which means that the
XMPP Account should be first.

It looks like it's got two lists, the expand list and the mouse over
list, and it's not updating the mouse over list which is what it uses to
select an account.

Is there something else I should do or try?

Thanks!

Kristina