merging of conversation logs of two laptops

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Sep 29 09:12:05 EDT 2010

Hello,

I see the conversation logs on my FreeBSD system with Pidgin 2.6.2 below:
~/.purple/logs/msn/my-account/remote-account as files:

2010-09-29.132958+0200CEST.txt
2010-09-29.133238+0200CEST.txt
and they are just plane UTF-8 text files.

I have to laptops, a real one and a netbook running the same software
versions. I'd like to save all the logs at one place. Can I just copy
the over or are they soemhow indexed in other files too, the name or the
content for example for search?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211