Pidgin loosing messages

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Thu Sep 30 13:41:54 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 13:12, Server <server at figfort.pt> wrote:
> Hi Daniel
>
> The protocol I use most and were I saw it loses messages is MSN. After I
> install the PPA version the other programs I use start to take too long to
> open close, has if more memory taken by pidgin (Iḿ not a Linux expert to see
> if that was the reason!!) but after removed, and install the ubuntu version
> averything got back to normal.

Please send your mails to the support mailing list and not to me directly.

At this point, we can't really support you using version 2.6.6 (in any
case, if this is a bug, it will only be fixed in a newer version).

If you can really recreate the issue with 2.7.3, and there isn't
already a ticket for the problem please file a ticket
(http://d.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForBugReports) with a debug log from when
the problem occurs.

-D