mxit

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sun Apr 3 14:39:01 EDT 2011

David Coulson wrote:

> The third-party mxit plugin is not supported by pidgin developers. I
> would suggest talking to whoever develops the plugin for compatibility
> issues.

It actually has a funny status.  It is still listed as a core protocol
after MXit agreed to support it on this list.  However, in practice,
they only responded for a few weeks, responded slowly, and generally
just responded with their getting started boiler plate text.

They haven't responded here for several months.

--
David Woolley