Guifications not working?

GGCrono ggcrono4 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:32:09 EDT 2011

I recently upgraded, by pure necessity, to Windows 7 from Windows XP. But
ever since I have, Guifications doesn't work.

Everything appeared to go okay with the installation, it appears in my list
of plugins, I can configure it, it says it's enabled, but the pop-ups simply
do not pop-up. I have the latest version of Pidgin, and tried un- and
re-installing Guifications several times.

Does anyone know what the trouble might be?