Guifications not working?

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:35:59 EDT 2011

Guifications 2.14 is working fine here on Win7 Ult x64. I've never had
an issue with it.

Are you sure there's a valid theme selected? That has always been the
problem I have with it, when they stopped working.

-Michael

On 4/4/2011 7:20 PM Aaron Leonard <Aaron at cisco.com> said unto GGCrono
<ggcrono4 at gmail.com> and support at pidgin.im: