Laptop error

David Burford dburford at co.washington.ms.us
Fri Apr 15 04:53:07 EDT 2011

I have pidgin installed on desktop at work and laptop that I use at home and
at work.  My laptop connects to pidgin from my home wireless network but
will not connect on my work wireless network. I get a message "Lost
connection with server.  Connection interrupted by other software on your
computer".  Please help!!

David Burford

Director

Office of Emergency Management

Washington County, MS

Mobile (662) 820-9919

Office (662) 334-2683

Fax (662) 390-4763

dburford at co.washington.ms.us

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.  Psalm 33:12 (NKJV)

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message is privileged and confidential,
and is intended for the sole use of intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this
e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this message.