Need help troubleshooting

Aimee Keys aimee at kondra.com
Tue Apr 19 20:11:07 EDT 2011

Hi There,

I am having trouble seeing buddyies using Gtalk and XMPP for my own
domain (through talk.gmail.com). When adding the account it shows that
it is signing in, but there are no buddies shown. I used this:

1. Click on Accounts-->Manage Accounts
2. Click on Add
3. In the login options, select protocol as XMPP
4. Put username as your Kondra mail id (everything before @)
5. Put domain as kondra.com
6. Put your password in the password field.
7. Click on Advanced tab in the Add account window.
8. In the "connect server" put talk.google.com
9. Save & close.

For gmail account
1. Click on Accounts-->Manage Accounts
2. Click on Add
3. In the login options, select protocol as XMPP
4. Put username as your Gmail id (everything before @)
5. Put domain as gmail.com
6. Put your password in the password field.
7. Click on Advanced tab in the Add account window.
8. Save & close.

I have Windows XP  SV PACK 3, and Pidgin 2.7.11

Thank you for the help,
Aimee