Pidgin for iOS?

Dave Warren lists at hireahit.com
Wed Aug 3 12:42:48 EDT 2011

I'd second Beejive.  IM+ is alright, but I've consistently liked Beejive
better, on both platforms.

As far as pidgin for iOS, it would be a major undertaking since GTK+ for
iOS doesn't exist, and it wouldn't be particularly reliable without a
major reengineering effort due to iOS' background limitations (namely,
you'd get disconnected if you weren't using the app for 10 minutes)