problem with buddy icons

Intercut berlinten at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:18:09 EDT 2011

Hello,

After searching the internet quite a lot and not finding anything
helpful, I assumed this is the only other way of receiving an answer.

The only problem I have with Pidgin is it displaying outdated avatars of
both my contacts/buddies and myself [I have my ID added in my buddy list
as well]. Basically it doesn't update the avatars at all. I use an yahoo
account. I really hope someone will give me a lead on this, because it's
a very frustrating problem one can experience with an instant messenger
client.
Thank you.

Have a great day!