1 of 2 gmail/gtalk accounts won't enable

David Oliver semidone2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:44:32 EDT 2011

As has happened to others I have read in support...the problem has
disappeared and I am able to connect now.

FYI - I never really got an error message. Just closed the window. However
the account was never enabled.

--
"People want leadership and in the absence of genuine leadership, they'll
listen to anyone who steps to the microphone. They're so thirsty for it