Need assistance with Purple Plugin Pack and group IM feature.

Joe Tadros dkman610 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 10:41:57 EDT 2011

Hi, and I apologize, long time user, first time support needer...
have group lists, that I send periodic "blasts/messages" to, I need that
 group function so as not to offend the person on the other side and
invite them every day to a chat room.  That is my problem.  I have this
on my other machines, but this is a new build Win 7 64bit and I can't
get the function to work and need this for work.
I set up my group
(or Pidgin did it for me) and when I right click on it, I should be able
 to send a message to everyone in the group, however I cannot do this
and I have the purple pack on the computer but maybe didn't install it
correctly?
Please advise?
Thanks and sorry again.
Kind Regards,