Mailing List

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed Aug 17 13:05:20 EDT 2011

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:59:18 -0500
Kenny_Herold at cargill.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please remove all content associated with Cargill, I do not want my e-mail address, personal cell phone, work phone, or any other information about Cargill posted on the website.
>
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.pidgin.user/10136
>
> Thank you

People keep requesting this sort of thing.

It's clearly stated that the Pidgin list is a _public_ mailing list, and
as such is archived by various other organisations that the list
administrators do not have control over.

You may be able to ask these other organisations to remove this archived
material, however the Pidgin list admins cannot do this for you and no
one else that volunteers to help anyone here can do it either.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde