Fwd: urgent request

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Aug 25 17:56:53 EDT 2011

ahmad ghader wrote:
> Resending
>

> Dear assistance,

You are actually addressing other users of Pidgin, and one or two
developers.  There is no assistance department.  This is a public,
publicly archived, peer support mailing list.

> I am a pidgin user and all of my friends are in pidgin. I need to have
> an ability to send mass offline message to my friend. it means , so I
> can send offline message to a group of my friends.

I believe it is policy to not have this ability in Pidgin and I would
certainly totally agree with such a policy.  In any case, it is likely
to depend on the particular service(s) you are using.

--
David Woolley