Pidgin plugin "Carman Information Share" not in the list

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Aug 31 03:36:45 EDT 2011

Achilleas Chatziconstantinou wrote:
> Hi,
> I have installed Pidgin on my Nokia N900, enabled my gtalk account and I
> am looking for a certain thrid-party plugin called "Carman Information
> Share". According to the Carman application developers, it should exist.
> Could you please let me know if it exists and how I can install it?

If it's a third party plugin, you need to direct both these questions to
  its developers.  This mailing list only deals with plugins that are
supplied with Pidgin.

The download page for the plugin appears to be
http://openbossa.indt.org/carman/install.html however I cannot guarantee
that this is a legitimate location, just that it comes first in Google.

--
David Woolley