E-mail...

Cosmin srcosmin at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 03:30:11 EST 2011

Hello

First of all congratulations for Pidgin, it's a great application. What I would like you ask you about Pidgin is if there is way (setting) to view in the system tray that I've receive e-mail. As it is now, the tray icon changes when I have a new IM window, but doesn't do anything when receiving emails. If for instance I open the pidgin window (list of buddies) I see bellow the menu I have 5 unread messages. I it would be great to have the same icon change on receiving emails too.

Thank you.

Cosmin