Google Talk Connection Issues

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:14:39 EST 2011

On Tuesday morning I was typing with some co-workers. A few minutes
later I lost connection to them. Ive been unable to reestablish any
connection to my google account through pidgin. Also, I have several
other gmail accounts I use including my personal domain and they too
can no longer connect.

Im on Ubuntu 10.04.
Im running the std firewall.
No changes.
Yahoo & AOL both work still.
Ive tried changing the SSL to force old.
I have not changed my password before this
but since happening I did and updated it with
the pidgin client - same issue.

The error states:  disconnected. Server closed the connection.

Wade
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606
Linux since June 2005