LDAP Address Book integration

Recon reconetc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:02:32 EST 2011

While pidgin itself doesn't support LDAP, some Jabber/XMPP servers
certainly do, which pidgin itself is very easily able to connect to.
http://mansurovs.com/tech/jabber-and-active-directory-openfirewildfire
has some information about integrating a Jabber server with Active
Directory, but seeing it works through LDAP I imagine it'd work for
any similar LDAP solution you have.