Pidgin and IBM Sametime

Brad Bothun bothunbr at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 15:46:53 EST 2011

Hello,

  I've been using Pidgin for years and I have to say that you guys have done a great job with this project. Over the last year I have been having a problem accepting multi-user chat session invitations with IBM lotus sametime users, when I click accept pidgin just dissapers (crash).  There are a number of other users who are having the same problem and fix would make my life much easier.

Here is the bug:  http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/12637

It's been open for a while.

I know you guys have more pressing concerns than sametime so I want to make it worth your while.  I'll pay $100 to the developer that can solve this issue once and for all.

Thanks,
--Brad