Enough, please

Michael Wolf mwolf at nethere.com
Tue Feb 8 14:58:43 EST 2011

Please stop emailing me.  I've stated my concerns.  Rationalizing them from
your own perspective does not resolve them for me.  Rather than wasting
time trying to make excuses for why a user feels scorned, why not spend the
energy examining the issue and seeing if it can be prevented in the
future.  I'm sorry I offended anyone, I was just trying to get some
help.  Trust me, I have no desire to interact with people I don't know for
help.  I'm a fiercely independent person who was stricken with brain damage
and can't even work, can't even fully take care of myself.  I despise
asking anyone for help.  But rewarding my bravery in trying to solve a
problem I've had for over a year by snapping at me for making a small
violation of rules I wasn't even aware of is rather irrational.

Please just leave me alone.  I promise I'll never email this list
again.  I'll either find an alternative to Pidgin, or I'll simply deal with
not being able to use it as it is supposed to function.