question about unknown status buddy

. S . m_i_s_s_y at hotmail.nl
Tue Feb 15 09:33:06 EST 2011

Hi there,

Normally when I log in tot Pidgin I get to see the status of all my buddies. How ever, since today this has changed for one specific buddy (she is a gmail/google talk buddy).
Instead of showing the status, like offline/online, it says "no permission" and at the right side it shows the icon no permission (red circle with a red diagonal line).
I don't have this problem with other gmail/google talk buddies, only this buddy.

Could you please let me know what this means exactly?

Many thanks!