Invisible on Pidgin

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sat Feb 26 05:25:03 EST 2011

Himanshu Kaul Sahib wrote:
> I wanted to know if one can be invisible on pidgin? Like in Gmail chat

Depends on the service you are using.  The option will be visible if
Pidgin supports it on at least one of the connected services.

There was a recent question about this relating to a service where it
wasn't supported, probably XMPP, which I think is used for Google, but
it didn't have a well crafted subject, so I can't find it easily.

--
David Woolley