DBus - received im message and time stamp

dibo20 at wp.pl dibo20 at wp.pl
Mon Jan 10 06:18:22 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm listening for signal ReceivedImMsg. When window with contact is
opened, then is ok - I get conversation id argument and can get message
time stamp by calling PurpleConversationGetMessageHistory ->
PurpleConversationMessageGetTimestamp. But when window is closed, then
argument with conversation id is 0. So how can I get time stamp? I can
get system local time, but what if message is offline (sent to me some
times ago).

Regards