Please help (about an msn nickname)

Proserpina Writer proserpina_cora at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 02:31:27 EST 2011

Hi! Sorry for bother but I make a big mistake - at my birthday date -I change my nickname to "Happy birthday to me", that was 2 months ago and I still have the same nickname in my buddies's lists. I don't have any idea about how fix it or just I can't find any solution. Of course, I change my nick editing this account, for me is Pro. but not for the others I delete the program, installed again..pufft. Somebody with patience can help me?
Thanks for all and sorry for my english,
Carina ^^