Yahoo text messageing

James Wolf kewlioo513 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 08:14:57 EST 2011

The reason is that I am tring to use Yahoo's text messaging service through
yahoo...I am actually tring to send an IM from pidgin to yahoo and from
yahoo's text messaging service to a cell phone. The coutry is am sending to
is teh United States, It is a 513 area code which is in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Thank You
James