Can NOT log in QQ through Pidgin

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Jan 19 02:21:06 EST 2011

Qian Qian wrote:

> I tried to log in my QQ through Pidgin, unfortunately it is failed cause
> the version need updates.
> Can you help to fix it out?

Currently there do not appear to be any QQ users able and willing to
update the QQ support in Pidgin.  Your best chance is to approach open
source developers in China itself, as it is likely to require someone
who uses QQ to reverse engineer the changes in the protocol and have the
motivation to update the Pidgin code and make it public.

--
David Woolley