Unauthorized

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Thu Jul 21 10:04:33 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 02:07:09PM +0000, Ann Cantrell wrote:
> Suddenly, an IM user on my Pidgin shows as unauthorized.  How do I restore?  Thanks.

If this is on an XMPP service (internal or otherwise) that user may simply
have removed your authorization to see their presence information. If so
this may or may not have been intentional. If you right-click the buddy in
the buddy list you can attempt to '(Re-)Request Authorization' which, if
they accept, will restore the authorization.

    -Etan