Pidgin for Symbian?

M. Abduttaiyeb Khumusi me at abdeekhumusi.com
Thu Jul 7 13:17:30 EDT 2011

Thanks for your response.  I'm currently using an application called
"eBuddy" which is good but I feel that I often miss IMs because I have
people complaining that I don't respond to their IMs, which implies that
eBuddy is not 100% successfully in delivering all IMs.

By the way, eBuddy does let you add mutiple accounts of the same service.