problems installing Pidging

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Jul 8 06:48:39 EDT 2011

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 05:55:13 -0400
Roger Escobedo <roger.escobedo at ericsson.com> wrote:

> How can I delete this account, and start over I can't access it.
> At this point I don't know even know the password I created to access.

You will have to contact the administrator of the server in question
and ask them to remove the account so that you can recreate it,
alternatively they might be able to reset the password.

Is this a commercial service or an in-house company facility? If the
former there should be a way of resetting the password probably via a
web page where you can enter what details you have and it will email
you instructions on how to proceed.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde