Support

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Mon Jul 11 09:28:44 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:53:57PM +0200, Mariette Steenkamp wrote:
> Good day Pigdin Support,
>
> We have been getting a few mails , what seems to be replies from your support.  I am not sure if we have been cc-ed in the e-mails but it does not seem to be MXi related at all.
>
> Can we ignore these?

You are free to ignore any emails you wish to ignore.

The emails you have received were sent to the support mailing list and (as
far as I can tell) not sent to you directly. As such you are getting them
because you have subscribed to the support list.

I'm assuming you are one of the MXit support staff who are supposed to be
supporting the pidgin MXit users?

    -Etan