password

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Jul 13 02:59:49 EDT 2011

Etelvino Bonito wrote:
> keep typping my password and comeback with wrong password??????????

The only evidence you have provided suggests that you have keyed in the
wrong password.

Normally password issues need sorting out with the organisation that
runs the service to which you are trying to gain access.  You have given
us no clues as to what that service is, so even if Pidgin is
mis-handling the password, we have no idea where it might be doing that.
  We cannot help if the password really is wrong.

Also Pidgin provides copious debugging information in the debug window
(assuming Microsoft Windows).  That might give some clue as to what is
going wrong.  Please note this is a public archived, mailing list.

--
David Woolley